Tuesday 4 September 2012

TTwelve is finally launched!!

Ok so I have been working on a clothing brand for some time now and finally, it's here so thought I'd blog about it!!

I was constantly picturing clothes/outfits for a night out and hunting high and low trying to find something even remotely similar in the shops! If you're anything like me you'll understand how annoying this is! So.... I decided to make exactly what I had in mind (and knew that 10 other people wouldn't be wearing the same thing like 'that' Topshop dress). From there TTwelve was born!

We create one off customised clothes for both men & women! Most items are unisex. They are the kind of pieces that don't need much effort to look good... Con's (converse for future reference) trainers, denim shorts, baggy jumpers an you're sorted! #effortless chic

Nothing is mass produced, all our items are customised by hand so even if we have 100 for sale... No 2 will be identical!

So far you can find us on twitter: @TTwelveclothing & Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TTwelve/510544528972405

No comments:

Post a Comment